[Gatherit] Jade Forest MAX NPH


Wait until you see the NPH I got on this profile.  This profile is strictly for those looking to get the most NPH as quick as possible.  I got over 250 NPH.  Check it out after the jump!

 This is an excellent profile for those looking to make fast gold.  I have been running this for the last 2 days and netted 32k gold in profit.  Mind you I am on a smaller realm and price are a bit higher.

[Gatherbuddy2]: Gatherbuddy has been running for 1h 52m 37s. Collected a total of 474 nodes.
[Gatherbuddy2]: Green Tea Leaf: 196
[Gatherbuddy2]: Ghost Iron Deposit: 155
[Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Ghost Iron Deposit: 11
[Gatherbuddy2]: Golden Lotus: 5
[Gatherbuddy2]: Rain Poppy: 107

3 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. This is one of the only profiles I use. Excellent profile with very good results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this is one of the best profiles I have too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome profile mate!

    ReplyDelete

+