MoP Multi Mega Profiles 5.1 Ready

These profiles have been floating around the HB forums for a few days but I decided to post them here so people can get my updates.  There are 3 multi profiles in this pack that will farm all over Pandaria yielding great results.  Check it out after the jump!

Each profile supports mailbox and vendors.  Be sure to use the Mists Piercincg Goggle for best results!


Profile A

[QUOTE][Gatherbuddy2]: Gatherbuddy has been running for 1h 21m 15s. Collected a total of 326 nodes.
[Gatherbuddy2]: Snow Lily: 20
[Gatherbuddy2]: Trillium Vein: 2
[Gatherbuddy2]: Ghost Iron Deposit: 114
[Gatherbuddy2]: Green Tea Leaf: 113
[Gatherbuddy2]: Sha-Touched Herb: 6
[Gatherbuddy2]: Silkweed: 32
[Gatherbuddy2]: Rain Poppy: 23
[Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Ghost Iron Deposit: 12
[Gatherbuddy2]: Golden Lotus: 4[/QUOTE]

Profile B is the same route as A but in reverse.

Profile C Covers Townlong and Dread Wastes with quite a few more hotspots. This is also a mega profile.

Mailboxes
Vendors
Profit!

Download all three profiles

4 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. whats up dude. everything is down, your profile browser, the forums, the live support. you backing out, despite your promises to keep supporting paying customers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt promise anyone anything. Did you get what you paid for? Is my site still online? Yes. The access pass was moved to another secure location. I have been dealing with hackers and haters but mostly jealous twats. But it wont stop me.

      Delete
  2. I always win when it comes to my work =)

    ReplyDelete

+