Gatherit - Fool's Cap Unlimited Farm


Today I bring to you another Gatherit profile!  This is for Fool's Cap only.  Start the bot in Townlong where you see me on the map in the image above.  


This profile will only be shared here on my blog.  For more exclusive profiles be sure to bookmark my blog!

[Gatherbuddy2]: Gatherbuddy has been running for 0h 53m 51s. Collected a total of 142 nodes.
[Gatherbuddy2]: Fool's Cap: 139
[Gatherbuddy2]: Golden Lotus: 3

Details:
Mail
Vendor
Make sure you uncheck Green Tea Leaf in GB2 bot config under the node selection tab for best results.


Version 2 released 11/18/2012

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. The best fools cap profile out there hands down. I'd love to get a private profile made by you that farms this herb. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with juno. best fools cap profile yet!

    ReplyDelete

+