[Gatherit] Sea Turtle | Updated for MoP!



Hello everyone! If by now you don't have the Sea Turtle mount, you will have it soon! What's even better is most people don't know this yet but you can get the sea turtle mount from MoP fishing pools! So not only are you catching current fish that will make you tons of gold but you are also fishing for an amazing mount! I took one of my most robust profiles with the best pool spawn rate. I know there are other Sea Turtle profiles and posts on the forum but none that are updated for MoP. They all fish old outdated fish that you will most likely delete or vend. Nothing against those profiles and I know alot of work goes into them but I thought the community deserved an updated Sea Turtle profile. Enjoy!  Read more for details!



Fun Fact:
MoP pools have 6-8 fish per pool up from 3 fish per pool in any other non MoP area. This raises your chance per hour to catch the turtle

Mail: Yes
Vendor: Yes
Bot: AutoAngler2
This profile is intended for flying only. If you try using it with a ground mount, anything could happen or it may not work at all!

To use this profile you must have AutoAngler 2 installed! Get it by clicking here.

Download Profile: [AutoAngler] [Gatherit] Sea Turle MoP Edition VoTFW.xml

As always donations are welcome!  :)

View my other fishing profiles here!

Success stories:

Great profile. Ran it for 3 hours maybe on my Alliance and got my turtle mount. Thanks for this + rep
Just fished up my Sea Turtle, netting me (pun intended!) the Turtles all the way down achievement.
Thanks again, great profile -really works! 
Your profiles are the best man! Helped me level my cooking and fishing and have plenty of fish to spare! You are indeed a Master Fisherman. 

10 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Got my sea turtle using this. It really worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did get it today thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. greetings, i am trying to find out how to set a mail recipient for when i use this profile, any help would be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Go into the settings button and set the recipient there. You have advanced mode ticked in settings to see it.

      Delete
    2. thanks alot, i did figure out shortly after posting this. i didnt realize you could scroll down.

      Delete
  4. 2 days full whit this profile and nothing... 7k of fish and nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. the might sound like a noob comment but i am a noob but how do i load this profile into HB? plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello you need to install AutoAngler then use it as a bot base. If you need help contact me on Skype.

      Delete
  6. its work realy work guys thanks for best brofile

    ReplyDelete

+