Gatherit Elite Membership

You can have all of the benefits of the Access Pass with more perks and benefits.  I introduce to you my Elite Membership!  Some of the more serious botters want custom profiles and require extra support.  Below you can see what the Elite Membership includes.


Current Access Pass profiles
2 custom unique gathering profiles each month of your desire
How-To video guides that explain how to use different parts of HB in detail
Tutorial guides on how to maximize your DPS and make gold using HB
Honorbuddy Support including Skype and Teamviewer if you wish

Since this is my only source of income, I am focusing all of my time and effort on this.  I take pride in customer satisfaction and making sure you have a great botting experience.

$50/mo
Buy Elite Membership



0 comments:

Post a Comment

+