[Gatherit] Fel Iron Ore


So I have begun making older gathering profiles and this is the one I decided to kick it off with.  Fel Iron Ore sells for so much on most servers and is a great gold maker.  Grab the profile after the jump!


The route for Fel Iron Ore is pretty slim no matter what way you look at it.  The good thing about it is it makes for a great pay day.  This is the BEST route for Fel Iron Ore you will ever find anywhere.  I made many routes and tested vigorously for days and hours and this one stole the cake.

I decided to put a small price tag on this profile only because it took a lot of time testing for the best route.  I dont think $7 is too much to ask for the best Fel Iron profile with no stucks that is 100% AFK ready.  If you can't pay a small fee, I'd rather it remain more private for those willing to.  This profile was built for making gold!

Purchase [Gatherit] Fel Iron Ore


0 comments:

Post a Comment

+