Automated Auctioning - Profile Addition


If you have purchased any of my private gathering profiles or downloaded any of my free gathering profiles or any Pandaria gathering profile, I am now offering an addition to gathering profiles which will enable the bot not only to farm using your favorite profile I made but also post items on the auction house.  Read more after the jump!

This is a one time fee of $10.  All you have to do is contact me and tell me which profile you want the auctioning amended to and I will add it in a special PB profile for you.  If you want more than one profile auctionized we can work out a deal at a bulk rate.


What to do:

Purchase the auction addition here

You then get a hold of me on Skype or via E-Mail and let me know what profile you want auctionized.

Note:  The profiles do not have to be only ones that I have made.  It can be any Pandaria gathering profile.

Also this is not included in the Access Pass as this is not a profile but rather an additional coding procedure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+