[Gatherit] Mega Mulit Zone Profiles - Pandaria

You wanted them, you got them!  This page will eventually consist of 6 different multi zone mega gathering profiles.  Each will yield a bit more in a specific herb plus Ghost Iron and more goodies.  These profiles are for the serious botters who run many accounts and need larger farming areas for absolutely no bot train occurrences.  Get the details after the jump!

 Each profile runs the top 4 areas with the best gathering areas in mind.  Each profile has brand new way-points so there are no two profiles with the same way-points!  You are getting a complete separation from the others.  They also pack several mail boxes and vendors.

How to run the mega profiles:
-Make sure Gatherbuddy is selected as the bot base
-Make sure mining and herb are both checked.
-Disable Sha-Touched herb in node selection
-Keep all other herbs checked
-Ignore nodes with Elites around checked
-Run them in circle mode NOT bounce!
-Set the bot to use your smallest mount for obvious reasons

Mega Profile #1
This profile takes about an hour and 30 minutes to complete the route.  It farms mostly Green Tea Leaf and Ghost Iron ore with a touch of  Kyparite, Trillium, Rain Poppy, Silkweed, Snow Lily, and Fool's Cap.  It covers multiple zones throughout Pandaria for a safer botting experience.  Multiple mailboxes and vendors.

Purchase Mega Profile #1 Here

Mega Profile #2
This profile takes about (coming soon) to complete the route.  It farms mostly Snow Lily and Ghost Iron ore with a bit of everything else from profile #1.  It covers multiple zones throughout Pandaria for a safer botting experience.  Multiple mailboxes and vendors.

Coming soon!

Note:  I will be trying my best to get at-least one of these done per week.  These profiles take vigorous testing and a lot of time to make.  I believe quality is important and that is why my supporters keep coming back :)  Be sure to bookmark this page!

12 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. omg yes! I was wondering if you would do something like this :) your making 6 different ones thats awesome. I'll be buying them all as I run 15 bots :) thanks! I'll be watching this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back for more =) I'm running this right now and it's going smooth. I will also be interested in buying all 6 of these when your all said and done. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicee going to see if i can sell some wow gold then i'mgoing to buy these :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided to sell these all for $10 each. Get them before I change my mind lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got my money again :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you talking about? You didn't get the file? Or if your having an issue just let me know so I can fix it instead of just a one liner that makes no sense to me. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. I downloaded it and it works wonderful for me. Very good. 6 nodes per minutes average :) Looking forward to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added more blackspots. Please download profile #1 again if you purchased it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. working great for me so far. will post results later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here we go so far.

      [11:54:02 AM] Gatherit: [Gatherbuddy2]: Gatherbuddy has been running for 1h 16m 18s. Collected a total of 362 nodes.

      Delete
  10. get great result on this profil. lookking forward to #2! sorry fer bad english.

    ReplyDelete

+