[Gatherit] VoT4W - Zone Wide - Mining/Herb Huge Farm!


This profile farms all of Valley of The Four Winds.  It is a zone wide profile and it yields massive amounts of nodes!  I was getting 6npm on my Tauren Druid.  Get the details and more after the jump!
  

Kind of a crappy map but how else do you make a map showing the profile covering the whole area!  It does what it says it does in the description.  I blacklisted the bad spots!

Tip:  When I'm not using this to farm ore and other herbs,  I use this to farm Golden Lotus.  I just un tick every herb but Golden Lotus and let it run for 5 hours and ended up with 32!  Not sure you will get the same but that is just a little extra tip for anyone using this ;)

PURCHASE IT HERE! - $5

4 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. This really great thanks. Working as intended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7npm here with goggles :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will get this when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been running this since you released it and getting 348NPH. Very happy!

    ReplyDelete

+