[Gatherit] Inkgill Mere Grind 86-90


I was out scouting for a good grinding profile location and this spot really caught my eyes.  When I flew over I noticed tons of Ghost Iron and Green Tea Leaf nodes so I swooped down and began making the profile.  Not only are you getting great grinding XP but also XP from gathering nodes and this area is packed with them!  Get the details after the jump!


Even better, the mailbox and vendor is just a stone throw away at Binan Village.  Keep in mind this is a grinding profile for leveling purposes.  I tested this on a Feral cat Druid using FPSwares Druid CC.  I recommend level 87 but if your confident at 86 and well geared, go for it!  Also this is a small questing are so if your on a high pop, be careful :)

-Set bot to Grind Bot
-Go to Inkgill Mere
-Load Profile
-Press Start
-Profit

Download Profile - Free!

Did you like this profile?  Donate!

7 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Will try this out thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good. There are lots of nodes here too lol. ty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working good thakns

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou ran over night no issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect thanks. I did have one issue but it was my fault lol.

    ReplyDelete

+