[Gatherit] Fool's Cap Briny Muck Dread Wastes


Simple profile farming Fool's Cap in the Briny Muck.  If this area is too populated on your server try my other Fool's Cap profile.  Read more after the jump!


Mailbox Support
Vendor
Use the damn Mists Piercing Goggles!  ;)

Download the profile here

My Townlong Fools Cap profile

Like my profiles?  Buy me a coffee!

11 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Workinkg great so far thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another awesome profile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working great thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gatherit did you plan on making a paid version of this that avoids trees? it works good but sometimes i get stuck in trees. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can make one that avoids the trees. Expect something soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My HB + WOW is closing after i have full bags of fool's caps / ore etc. It doesn't mail me anything but my questbot does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nvm works fine now

    ReplyDelete
  8. im getting about 2per min with goggles, is that expected? i like it for now just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you make sure the mail options was set in your GB settings?

    As for the 2 npm, yes this is expected with fool's cap. It's one of the more difficult flowers to farm this is why its usually more expensive on the AH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. working great here, no stucks :)

    ReplyDelete

+