Gather Less Junk Earning You More Profit


One add-on I always use when gathering, grinding or questing is Trashcan.  Trashcan keeps space free in your inventory by selling low value gray items or destroying them if you do not visit a vendor and are running out of space.  Read more after the jump!














With Trashcan, my botting has never been better.  I uncheck the option to destroy junk only when low on bagspace so it destroys the item as soon as it is looted into my bags.  This means I save tons of bag space and don't have to worry about sealed crates when fishing or those pesky mana and health spirits when herbing.  This is also great for questing to keep crap out of your bags which saves you time and less trips to the vendor!

Download Trashcan here!

Did this help you out?  Donate to help me out!  Click the paypal button on the upper right side :)

6 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Amazing addon :) You sir made my day. Thanks :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. great addon thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. been using this for ages and i can agree it is great to have

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is VERY useful. I use it to destroy Life Spirit's when I'm out farming herbs. ty for the share

    ReplyDelete

+