Warlords Profiles now in the Access Pass!


I am happy to announce I have added multiple gathering and grinding profiles to the Access Pass!  Pass customers will have instant access to every profile I make and every previous profile.  ONLY Access Pass members will have access to these profiles for the first few weeks.  It is a perk that members get.  If you have any questions please contact me on Skype @ ProLeveling.

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. I can clarify the profiles in the Access Pass are well worth it! I have been a member now since you started the pass and I have never been happier to be a member. All of the profiles in one location not accessible to the public. This makes me feel a bit safer and the profiles are amazing. not to mention your continuous support over Skype and emails whenever I have a question. :)

    ReplyDelete

+