Honorbuddy Support by Gatherit

Are you struggling with World of Warcraft and need to gain an edge to catch up with your buddies DPS?  Or just don't know how to get Honorbuddy going the way you need it to?  My support system is the answer to all of your questions and more!  I will work with you one on one whenever you have a question or problem arise.

I am a seasoned veteran of Honorbuddy and have been a developer since early 2010.  I am well known on the forum and highly reputable.

Support includes but is not limited to:

Skype calls or chatting
E-mail support
Teamviewer

All of these are optional and we can communicate any way you wish.

Honorbuddy support is $10/mo.  You can contact me any time you have a problem and cancel your sub at any time.  Support will come with one custom profile of your choice.

Business hours run from 8am-11pm CST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+