Offering Honorbuddy Support For a One Time Fee $20


Hello Honorbuddy users!  I am offering my own support for Honorbuddy which includes the following.  My services are not affiliated with Honorbuddy or the website Honorbuddy.com.  This is my own services.  I get alot of messages on Skype for support related problems and friends often tell me I should offer this as a service so here I am!



Profile Support - Problems getting a profile working?
Botbase support and installation/configuration - PB or AutoAngler not working?
Honorbuddy Configuration - New to HB and need a helping hand?
Honorbuddy Training - Honorbuddy overview over skype teaching you the basics and more
Routines & Custom Classes - Installing and configuring
Plugin Installation - Need to get a plugin working?

If you purchase my services you will get one on one Skype and e-mail communication with me.  I will walk you through your problem either on Skype messenger or Teamviewer.  This is a one time fee for a lifetime support and friendship with me.  So if you pay today and have a question 6 months from now I will still help you for no cost.

My services do not include any financial issues or session problems you are having.  I only deal with the bot itself and anything pertaining to operating the bot such as the items listed above.  If you have financial issues regarding HB or session problems please contact Honorbuddy for assistance.

I am a 5 year Honorbuddy veteran!  I have been using it since the days when you had to use keybinds for CC's

If you are in need of a custom profile I will charge $5 extra on top of the $20 initial lifetime support fee. Purchase this service by clicking the donate button on the right side of the site.  Make sure you enter in "HB support services" as a note when you purchase.  Be sure to donate as a gift and put the correct amount in.

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Glad I bought your services. I can now make profiles! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gatherit showed me how to install plugins and get it working right. thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

+