Are you struggling with World of Warcraft and need to gain an edge to catch up with your buddies DPS? Or just don't know how to get Honorbuddy going the way you need it to? My support system is the answer to all of your questions and more! I will work with you one on one whenever you have a question or problem arise.
I am a seasoned veteran of Honorbuddy and have been a developer since early 2010. I am well known on the forum and highly reputable.
Support includes but is not limited to:
Skype calls or chatting
E-mail support
Teamviewer
All of these are optional and we can communicate any way you wish.
Honorbuddy support is $10/mo. You can contact me any time you have a problem and cancel your sub at any time. Support will come with one custom profile of your choice.
Business hours run from 8am-11pm CST.
Translate
Popular Profiles
-
This profile packs over 5k hotspots and will keep your farming toon busy for up to 5 hours before finally starting over again. This prof...
-
Hello all! See the links below for all of my MoP fishing profiles :) Get them after the jump!
-
Hello everyone! If by now you don't have the Sea Turtle mount, you will have it soon! What's even better is most people don'...
-
This profile was made for those looking for herbing only. It was made using a druid with max flying. This profile was also made with s...
-
I am happy to announce I have added multiple gathering and grinding profiles to the Access Pass! Pass customers will have instant acce...
-
Alas! Here is an index of Honorbuddy follower profiles. Some of these were not made by me so please give credit where credit is due. Be...
-
There is a reason this profile is for buyers only. This is the most badass gold making profile I have made to date! Did you like my o...


0 comments:
Post a Comment