Thankyou for buying the Access Pass. Your purchase is being reviewed and you will be contacted shortly with instructions sent to your paypal email address.
If you have any questions you can email me at gatherit@gmail.com. Emailing to let me know you bought the pass will not speed up the process.
Translate
Popular Profiles
-
It feels good to be finally farming this shit again! I had to toss in a small route around the block but be not deceived, this profil...
-
You wanted them, you got them! This page will eventually consist of 6 different multi zone mega gathering profiles. Each will yield a...
-
One add-on I always use when gathering, grinding or questing is Trashcan. Trashcan keeps space free in your inventory by selling low val...
-
This profile was made with Rain Poppy in mind. I have other plans of making another Rain Poppy profile so I decided to make this a t...
-
Hello everyone! If by now you don't have the Sea Turtle mount, you will have it soon! What's even better is most people don'...
-
This profile was made for those looking for herbing only. It was made using a druid with max flying. This profile was also made with s...
-
Alas! Here is an index of Honorbuddy follower profiles. Some of these were not made by me so please give credit where credit is due. Be...